Loaded Veggie Quesadilla
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- 1 Yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 Stems of green onion, chopped
- ½ Sweet potato, chopped
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- A Dollop of Garlic Parmesan Basil Better Butter for sautéing veggies
- 8 Corn or wheat tortillas
- Garlic Parmesan Basil Better Butter for grilling tortillas
- 1 C. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet on medium-high, melt Garlic Parmesan Basil Better Butter.
- Place veggies into the hot skillet and sauté until tender and slightly dark on the edges. Once cooked, remove from heat and set aside.
- Melt Garlic Parmesan Basil Better Butter in the skillet and add a tortilla. Top half of the tortilla with some veggies and cheese and cover with a lid to allow cheese to melt.
- Once the cheese is slightly melted, fold the tortilla in half and flip. Brown each side of the tortilla, set aside and repeat until all the quesadillas are made.
- Serve right away!