Cook: 5 min
Serving Size: 6 (2 s’mores per serving)
- 1/2 C Cinnamon Brown Sugar Better Butter, room temp
- 2-3 Medium fresh green apples, thinly sliced
- 12 Graham crackers
- 12 Marshmallows
1/2 C Caramel sauce (store-bought or homemade)
- Preheat your oven to broil (or prepare a campfire if you prefer to make these outdoors).
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of the Cinnamon Brown Sugar Better Butter on one side of each graham cracker.
- Place the graham crackers with the buttered side up on a baking sheet (or prepare a square of aluminum foil if using a campfire).
- Add a layer of sliced fresh apples on top of the buttered graham crackers.
- Place one marshmallow on top of each apple slice.
- Place the baking sheet (or aluminum foil) under the broiler in the oven or over the campfire. Keep a close eye on them and toast until the marshmallows turn golden brown and start to melt. This should only take a couple of minutes, so be careful not to let them burn.
- Once the marshmallows are toasted to your liking, remove the baking sheet (or aluminum foil) from the oven or campfire.
- Drizzle about 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce over the toasted marshmallows and apple slices.
- Take another graham cracker and place it on top of the caramel sauce, creating a sandwich.
- Gently press down on the sandwich to allow the melted marshmallow to ooze out a bit.
- Serve the caramel apple s'mores while still warm and gooey.