- 24 oz. Packaged Gnocchi
- 3 T Better Butter Black Truffle Craft Butter
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 16 oz. Sliced mushrooms
- 1 C. Heavy cream
- 1 C. Shredded parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh thyme, for garnish
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Prepare the gnocchi according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt the Black Truffle Craft Butter in a large skillet or sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add the shallots and mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the cream and parmesan cheese. Cook, stirring frequently, 2-3 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Put the cooked gnocchi into the sauce and stir to combine.
- Salt and pepper, to taste, and add fresh thyme and red pepper flakes, if desired. Serve warm.