Prep: 10 min
Cook: 10 min
- 4, 6oz. Halibut fillets, defrosted
- 8 Tbsp. Garlic Herb Better Butter
- 1 Medium lemon, zested
- ½ C. Parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- In a small pot over low to medium heat, melt the Garlic Herb butter.
- Once melted, whisk in the lemon zest, parsley, and salt and pepper.
- Prepare a baking dish with parchment paper or oil.
- Place the halibut in the prepared baking dish, skin-side down. Pour the butter mixture evenly over the fish.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake 7 to 9 minutes. The fish should flake easily with a fork when done.
- Turn on the broiler for one minute to lightly crisp and brown the top.
- Finish with salt and pepper to taste, and garnish with additional parsley if desired.