recipes / Dinner
Baked Chicken Wings with Garlic Parmesan Basil Better Butter
- 3 lbs. Bone-in chicken wings, cut into sections, tips discarded
- 1 (3.7 oz) Pkg. Garlic Parmesan Basil Better Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh chopped parsley, more to serve
- ⅓ C. Shredded Parmesan cheese, more to serve
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with foil.
- Place chicken on a non-stick wire rack over the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken for 15 minutes. Flip, then bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 165.
- Meanwhile, combine the melted Better Butter, chopped parsley and shredded parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add them to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Serve the chicken garnished with more chopped parsley and shredded parmesan.