At Better Butter, our goal is to make every moment more memorable, from everyday dinners to Halloween snacks. In today’s blog post, you’ll find four healthy Halloween snack recipes you can make with Better Butter! Read on to learn more and get cooking!
Cinnamon Brown Sugar No-Bake Granola Bars
These filling, flavorful granola bars make the perfect quick snack for kids and adults alike. Made with Better Butter Cinnamon Brown Sugar Craft Butter, this snack is warming and satisfying.
- 2 ¼ cups quick cooking oats
- 1 ½ cups crispy rice cereal
- 6 tablespoons Better Butter Cinnamon Brown Sugar Craft Butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup of your favorite mix-ins, such as chocolate chips and dried fruit
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the oats and rice cereal.
- Place the butter, brown sugar, and honey into a microwave safe bowl. Heat on high power for one minute. Stir, and continue to heat at one-minute increments until the butter is completely melted.
- Stir the vanilla extract into your butter and sugar mixture.
- Pour the butter and sugar mixture over the oats and rice cereal mixture.
- Stir until combined.
- Stir in your mix-ins.
- Grease your hands and press the mixture into your prepared pan.
- Lay an additional piece of parchment over the pan and press down firmly, ensuring the bars are uniform and flattened.
- Refrigerate for one to two hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and slice.
Vampire Repellent Better Butter Garlic Snack Mix
This snack mix isn’t just delicious, it’s also perfect for keeping the vampires away this Halloween with a healthy dose of Better Butter Garlic Herb Craft Butter.
- 3 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 2 ½ cups square corn cereal
- 3 cups cheese crackers
- 2 ½ cups plain toasted oats cereal
- 6 ounces Better Butter Garlic Herb Butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 250° Fahrenheit
- Place the Better Butter Garlic Herb Craft Butter, garlic powder, and salt into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at one-minute increments until completed melted.
- Mix pretzels, cereal, and crackers in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle butter mixture over cereal and pretzel mixture.
- Stir to combine.
- Separate snack mix onto two baking pans. Spread into a thin layer and bake for up to one hour, checking and stirring the mixture every 15 minutes. The snack is done when it’s slightly golden.
Homemade Honey-Caramel Apples
Caramel apples are a Halloween staple. In this recipe, we elevate the typical caramel apple recipe with Better Butter Honey Craft Butter.
- 8 to 9 cold apples
- 1 ¾ cups heavy cream
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup Better Butter Honey Craft Butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare your apples by rinsing them, removing the apple stem, and inserting a caramel apple stick into the apple.
- Line a large pan with parchment paper.
- In a three-quart sauce pan, combine the heavy cream, corn syrup, butter and salt over medium heat, string constantly with a wooden spoon until the butter is melted.
- Without stirring, continue to heat until the caramel reaches between 235° to 240° degrees.
- Allow caramel to rest for 10 minutes and begin dipping your apples!
- Once dipped, place your apples on the parchment-lined baking pan. Allow about an hour for the caramel apples to set up.
Mummies in a Blanket
Loaded with protein, this Halloween snack is filling yet festive. In this Halloween-inspired take on a traditional snack, we elevate it with a simple brush of Better Butter Garlic Parmesan Basil Craft Butter.
- 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 10 hot dogs
- Better Butter Garlic Parmesan Basil Craft Butter
- Mustard or ketchup as needed for eyes
- Preheat your oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and create four rectangles, pressing perroraiotions closed where needed.
- Carefully cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces. You’ll have a total of 40 pieces, four for each hot dog.
- Wrap four pieces of crescent roll around each hot dog making it look like mummy bandages.
- Place the Better Butter Garlic Parmesan Basil Craft Butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted.
- Brush each mummy with butter.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 13 to 17 minutes.
- Use a couple of dots of ketchup or mustard to create the mummy’s eyes.
Elevate Halloween With Better Butter Craft Butter
This year, take your Halloween snacks to the next level with these Halloween-inspired snacks from Better Butter! Find us in a store near you!