- 5 lb. Half ham, cooked
- Whole cloves (optional)
- 3 oz. Better Butter Honey Craft Butter, melted
- 1 C. Brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Place the ham in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Use a knife to score the top in a diamond pattern and place one whole clove at each intersection (if using).
- In a liquid measuring cup, whisk together the melted Honey Craft Butter, brown sugar, and Dijon mustard.
- Pour half of the mixture over the ham and use a brush to cover the sides.
- Bake the prepared ham uncovered for 60 minutes, adding the remaining glaze halfway through. Baste in the last 10 minutes.
- Slice to 1/8-1/4-inch and serve warm.