- 1 C. Better Butter Brown Sugar Cinnamon Craft Butter
- ½ C. Castor (Baker’s) Sugar*
- 2 C. Cake Flour*
- Ground Cinnamon, for garnish (optional)
- Turbinado Sugar, for garnish (optional)
- Cream the Craft Butter and castor sugar for 5 minutes until fluffy.
- Sift the cake flour into the mixture and incorporate.
- Roll the dough into a log, 2 inches thick. Wrap in parchment and refrigerate.
- Cut coins, ¼-inch thick and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until crisp and just golden at the edges.
- Allow the cookies to cool 5 minutes before transferring from the baking sheet to a rack.
*Note: substitute all-purpose flour and cane sugar as needed for a slightly softer texture.