recipes / Dinner
Roasted Summer Squash with Garlic Herb Better Butter
- 1 Zucchini squash
- 1 Yellow squash
- ¼ C. Garlic Herb Butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ C. Shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Slice the zucchini and yellow squashes into ½-inch rounds and arrange them in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush melted Garlic Herb Better Butter onto each round. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle shredded parmesan cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until just tender.