Baked with puff pastry and Brown Sugar Cinnamon Better Butter, this fabulous free form pie couldn’t get much easier - or more delicious.
- 1 package puff pastry dough (2 sheets)
- 2-3 large peaches, pitted and sliced, or 1 lb. frozen
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon Brown Sugar Cinnamon Better Butter
- 1 egg, whisked
- Take puff pastry out of the freezer and allow to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, if using frozen peaches, arrange them to thaw slightly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Separate them as they soften.
- Preheat oven to 425° F. and line another baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss together peach slices, sugar, flour, and vanilla.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the puff pastry to make a long rectangle. Transfer to the lined baking sheet.
- Arrange the prepared peaches in the middle of the pastry in a single layer. Keep about an inch of space along the edges.
- Place small dollops of Brown Sugar Cinnamon Better Butter on top of the peaches.
- Fold the edges of the pastry over to create a crust. Brush the crust with the whisked egg.
- Bake at 425° F for 20-25 minutes, until the pastry is golden and flaky.
- Cut into pieces and serve.