- 5 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced to 1-inch
- 1 Tbsp. Kosher salt, divided
- ¼ C. Melted Better Butter Garlic Herb or Garlic Parmesan Basil Craft Butter, plus more for serving
- 4 oz. Cream cheese
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Pour ½ C. water in the bottom of an Instant Pot. Add the peeled, cut potatoes and season with 1 tsp of the salt.
- Lock the lid securely and select the pressure cook setting. Cook for 5 minutes, then allow the pressure to release for 10 minutes.
- Immediately after the pressure has released, remove the lid, and strain any remaining liquid.
- Add the remaining Craft Butter, cream cheese, and salt. Mash to a smooth but slightly lumpy texture. Season with black pepper, to taste.
- Top with additional Craft Butter to serve.