Prep: 20 min
Cook: 40-45 min
- 4 Medium-sized potatoes
- 4 Tbsp. Steakhouse Better Butter, room temperature
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 C. White cheddar cheese, grated
- Optional: 1/4 C. Fresh chives or thyme for garnish, diced
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Wash and dry the potatoes. Using a sharp knife, make thin slices down each potato, but do not cut all the way through. The slices should be about 1/8 inch apart.
- Place each potato on a sheet of aluminum foil. Spread the Steakhouse Better Butter over each potato, making sure to get the butter in between the slices. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Wrap each potato tightly in the aluminum foil.
- Place the potatoes on the grill and cook for about 40-45 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Remove the potatoes from the grill and carefully open the foil. Sprinkle the grated white cheddar cheese on top of each potato.
- Return the potatoes to the grill and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with chives or thyme for garnish.
- Serve the grilled Hasselback potatoes hot and enjoy!
Note: You can also cook the potatoes in the oven at 425°F for 45-50 minutes if you don't have access to a grill. Follow step #6, then place under the broiler for 2 minutes for the final steps.