Prep: 10 min
Cook: 10 min
- 1 Sourdough bread loaf
- 3 oz Garlic Parmesan Basil Better Butter
- 1 C. Ricotta cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-3 Large tomatoes, sliced thick
- ½ C. Fresh basil leaves, chopped, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Slice sourdough bread, then arrange slices on a baking sheet. Brush each piece of bread with Garlic Butter, making sure to spread it to the edge.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes until the bread is slightly crisp and the butter is melted.
- Remove from oven and allow the bread to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta cheese with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread a small dollop of ricotta on each piece of cooled garlic bread.
- Top with tomato slices and fresh basil.