Garlic Herb Veggie Sauté with Penne Pasta
1 ½ C. of your favorite veggies for sautéing, chopped – we used bell peppers and onions
- A Dollop of Garlic Herb Better Butter for cooking veggies
- 1 Box of penne pasta
- ½ C. Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and petter to taste
- In a skillet on medium-high, melt Garlic Herb Better Butter.
- Place veggies into the hot skillet and sauté until tender and slightly dark on the edges.
- While veggies cook, boil water and cook pasta according to the directions on the box.
- Strain pasta once cooked and add to the pan with the veggies.
- Add a dollop of Garlic Herb Better Butter and mix until melted.
- Top with parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve right away!