5 min Cook:
30 min Serve:
- 6 Tbsp. Melted Garlic Parmesan Basil Better Butter
- 4 C. Corn, rice or wheat Chex
- 2 C. Pretzel sticks
- 2 C. Small crackers (like mini Club, Ritz or Saltine crackers)
- 1 C. Roasted and salted peanuts
- Salt and petter to taste
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Chex, pretzels, crackers and peanuts.
- Stirring carefully to saturate the mixture, slowly pour the melted Garlic Parmesan Basil Better Butter over top.
- Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20-30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes until lightly brown and toasted.
- Once the mixture is toasted, season with salt and pepper over the top, and stir.
- Cool completely, then serve.