- 3 C. Corn Chex
- 2 C. Rice Chex
- 1 C. Wheat Chex
- 2 C. Whole cashews
- 2 C. Pretzel Sticks
- 6 oz. Honey Sweet Better Butter, melted
- ¼ tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ C. Sugar
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Corn Chex, Rice Chex, Wheat Chex, cashews, pretzels, and salt.
- Stirring carefully to saturate the mixture, slowly pour the melted Honey Sweet Better Butter over top.
- Spread the Chex mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20-30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes until lightly brown and toasted.
- Meanwhile, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Once the Chex mixture is toasted, sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar over the top, and stir.
- Cool completely, then serve.