- 2 C. Buttermilk pancake mix
- 4 Tbsp. Cinnamon Brown Sugar Better Butter + 2 Tbsp. for cooking
- Syrup to taste
- Optional: Fresh fruit for topping like blueberries or raspberries
- Prepare the pancake batter as directed and pour the batter into a squeeze bottle with a standard tip.
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Coat the pan with a dollop of butter as needed to avoid sticking.
- Working in batches, squeeze the batter in the pan to make 1-inch rounds.
- Once the batter forms bubbles, flip to brown the other side.
- Prepare 4 bowls, and divide the pancakes among them. Top each with a tablespoon of Cinnamon Brown Sugar Better Butter and drizzle with syrup.
- Serve immediately!