Prep: 15 min
Cook: 25 min
Serving Size: 12 bars
- 1/2 C European Style Better Butter, melted
- 2 C Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 C Milk chocolate chips
- 2 C Mini marshmallows
1/2 C Sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease or line a 9x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Stir well until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Press the graham cracker mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking pan, creating a firm and even crust.
- Sprinkle the milk chocolate chips over the graham cracker crust in an even layer.
- Next, evenly distribute the mini marshmallows over the chocolate chips, covering the entire surface.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the marshmallows, ensuring it covers all areas.
- Place the baking pan in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until the marshmallows turn golden brown and the chocolate chips are melted.
- Once cooked, remove the pan from the oven and allow it to cool completely. You can speed up the cooling process by placing it in the refrigerator for a short while.
Once cooled, cut into individual servings and dig in!
Note: For an even more authentic campfire experience, you can toast the marshmallows on top of the bars using a kitchen torch before serving.